Capo Glamping is in the peninsula of Karaburun, the largest peninsula in Turkey, about 100 km from Izmir. With dozens of unknowns and is waiting to be discovered. It is an important peninsula with a hiking trail with rich vegetation and great opportunities to snorkel at beaches. It has a great ecosystem with very high oxygen content. It is famous for its grapes and vineyards. Capo is also 10 km away from the centers of Mordoğan and Karaburun, where there are shopping and health services, and is at the same distance.
HOW TO GET HERE
The bus stop “Aşağı Boyabağ” İs the closest to Capo-Camp. Capo Camp is signposted on the right.
1. Take the IZBAN and get out at "Hilal" station.
2. Get on the "METRO" that goes to "Fahrettin Altay"
3. Get out at the final station "Fahrettin Altay"
4. Ask for the bus station next to the mall. "Fahrettin Altay Semt Garajı"
5. Get in on the "Dolmuş" to direction "Karaburun / Mordogan"
Capoglamping Kösedere Mah. No:30 Yukarı Boyabağ, Karaburun Türkiye